[Blind-Rollers] Walkers

Katie Robinson klr16333 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:30:22 UTC 2020

Hi Becky,
I would recommend getting a cane 4 inches longer then you normally would and get the big roller ball on the end. I would then hold the cane in your fingers as you hold the walker. It isn’t pretty, and takes some effort. But you can manage to sweep back and forth in front of you.

Katie

Sent from my iPhone