[Blind-Rollers] Walkers

maureensmusic at comcast.net maureensmusic at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 01:00:40 UTC 2020

Hi Becky
I used to have a walker which had special forearm troughs mounted on it so I
had my hands free and leaned on my forearms.  If I had my left arm stretched
out as far as I could I could use the long white cane.  It put me in  a
crazy position leaning ing mostly on my left arm and was ultimately very
hard on my left shoulder but it worked for when I had to walk.
Maureen