[Blind-Rollers] Abilities Viritual Expo 2

Leah Campbell scottish_lass at outlook.com
Mon Nov 2 03:02:02 UTC 2020

Here's information on some of the things being offered at the upcoming Abilities Virtual Expo 2 and a link to register.

NOVEMBER 20-22, 2020

Is a Service Dog Right for You?
<https://www.rowheels.com/?utm_source=abilities&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=preshow>

When we started planning Abilities Virtual Experience 2<https://www.abilities.com/virtual?utm_source=email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=ve2-2020-preshow17>, we were flooded with questions about service dogs. So in addition to our virtual service dog demo, we added a new segment devoted to answering your questions live.

You are registered and all set for Abilities VE2 in a couple weeks! Please consider forwarding this email to anyone you know<http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/1039345/2c4f90060b/ARCHIVE?fbclid=IwAR05QWghVyxuU1qZSCAEnTZxRYcyqjOjh-tyJAK4ukzPXab781EYCUMg7fU#> who could also benefit from this free online event. Or share the news on social media...you'll find a some helpful graphics here<https://www.abilities.com/virtual/publicize-sponsor.html?utm_source=email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=ve2-2020-preshow17>.

Of course, the event will also feature the latest products and services, tips & tricks from the experts, engaging adaptive activities and live interviews with all stars from the disability community. We can't wait for you to join us for all the fun and don't forget to tell your friends to...

Register for Free<https://reg.unityeventsolutions.com/se/ABILITIESV2020/ATT/EN/Process.aspx?utm_source=email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=ve2-2020-preshow17>

Leah Campbell