[Blind-Rollers] We lostt our Lauren Merryfield

ejcole at fmail.co.uk ejcole at fmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 15:24:51 UTC 2021

Hi Becky and all

I am sorry to hear of Lauren's passing. I can only hope her journey onward
was peaceful.

 If you are in contact with her family in some way I think it would be a
nice idea to pass along our good wishes from the Blind Rollers list.

Best wishes,
Erica Cole

Find me on Twitter: @ladymunch
And I'm on Facebook at facebook.com/ezzie85