[Blind-Rollers] how to use a walker and a long white cane

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 15:48:42 UTC 2022

Ray, When I smashed my foot, I learned fairly easily how to use one foot and
one hand on the sheel to propel the chair. In my case my left foot was out
of commission. My left hand on the large wheel and my right foot got me
moving. The cane in my right hand kept me on the path out of the store for
example. I went from one end of Wal-Mart to meet my husband shopping on the
other end at grocery. I waited by the door and we both rolled out of the
store together. Him with the grocery cart and me following as he chatted
away.

You sound like you are in a manual chair like I am, warm smile.

Becky in her Joy Wheels