[Blind-Rollers] Wheelchair and long cane training in England.

Fran Webber webberfran799 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 17:20:02 UTC 2024

Yeah, that would be a great idea. The only hitch I have there is that Birmingham City Council is bankrupt, bust, stony motherless broke. So unfortunately, they will not be able to help anyway. I am still on the waiting list for someone to get back to me from the, sensory team. However, no one has contacted me since. another organisation referred me to the sensory impairment team, but like I say, no one has got in touch with me or anything yet.
Sent from my iPhone