[Blind-Rollers] Wheelchair and long cane training in England.

Fran Webber webberfran799 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 00:35:04 UTC 2024

Well, I have just been informed today that the Birmingham sensory team doesn’t do wheelchair and long cane training either. It’s absolutely disgusting that not all boroughs across the country are not doing it in this day and age. If someone was prepared to train me, then I would have no problems in commuting somewhere, and staying there for a couple of weeks in order to have the training. I would even be prepared to pay the instructor. Because because even though I can walk, I can’t walk long distances. so being able to use a wheelchair and a lawn came the same time would mean a great deal to me, because it would mean going anywhere with friends, I wouldn’t get this behind whilst I was in a group. and I wouldn’t experience so much pain walking either.
Cheers all, sorry about the rant.
Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blind-rollers_nfbnet.org/ejcole%40fm