[blindkid] FW: [nabs-l] Line Ups

Kasondra Payne Kassyp36 at msn.com
Mon Dec 8 00:12:30 UTC 2008

I guess I was one of those blind people who grew up learning to wait in
line.  That is just what you do in a large family.  I can remember the long
Saturday afternoons at the local warehouse club with my parents and
siblings.  Now I enjoys those times with my husband and children.  Sometimes
I do not take them, but they all will get plenty of experience waiting in
line.  Of course, all my children will pay for their own groceries, movie
tickets, and the like.  They will all need to understand the dynamics of
waiting in line.  Ironically, this concept seems to be harder for my sighted
son than my two blind children.  Jacob is just really impatient.  Just my
thoughts.

Kasondra Payne