[blindkid] FW:Tactile graphic maker for sale

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:47:31 UTC 2008

I am forwarding this in case someone can benefit. It may go fast, I do not
have personal experience with the maker myself, maybe others can comment on
the usefulness-ease of it. Robert?for one?

Anyway contact Susan directly if you are interested.

Carrie Gilmer, President

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind

NFB National Center: 410-659-9314

Home Phone: 763-784-8590

carrie.gilmer at gmail.com

www.nfb.org/nopbc