[blindkid] a couple of questions

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 19:48:06 UTC 2008

We have gotten ours at Target and Walmart and Walgreens
I find they are commonly everywhere pretty much near the regular
toothbrushes. My kids get a toothbrush every year in their stocking-even the
26 year old still, smile. My grandma started this, she used to open the
candy drawer and invite us in, then she always exclaimed as we were gorging
ourselves--"Be sure and brush your teeth!" That was her only concern. Oh how
I loved that grandma. LOL

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc