[blindkid] Notetker and Digital player questions

Andy & Sally Thomas andysally at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 01:33:48 UTC 2008

It also occurs to me that you might want to consider the support you will
get for the tool.  Are you going to learn how to use it and teach her or is
the TBS going to teach her?  Does the TBS have a preference?  Not that your
preference isn't important but all other things being equal, that might be a
decider.  Also does your school district have to buy the notetaker new or do
they have tools available?  Maybe you could try out something and see how
Anna likes it.

Sally Thomas