[blindkid] Matthew Lipsey - Council for Exceptional Children

Redsgold at aol.com Redsgold at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 05:11:02 UTC 2008

Mindy, congratulations on Matthew's award.  I am not familiar with  Matthew,
but I would love to know more about him.

I am the grandmother of twins who were born at 23 weeks.  Both of them  have
suffered severe ROP and have been treated by Dr. Trese in Michigan.   At best,
we are hoping for low vision for Noah and perhaps some low vision in  one eye
for Samantha.  We really don't know what vision they will have at  this
point. They will be one year old January 27, 2009/

It is always good to hear about wonderful successes, if you have time,
please let me know more about Matthew.  Hope you have a wonderful new  year.

Susie Gold

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.