[blindkid] Fwd: Sleep problems anyone?

jjordan_pa at yahoo.com jjordan_pa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 22:17:17 UTC 2008

Debra: going to the bathroom doesn't frighten me-it is running into a living breathing little person in the pitch black darkness of the night (which makes her giggle uncontrollably-lol). I recover quickly and it gives me the opportunity to again tell her that she "has the unfair advantage" of being blind because she can "see" In the dark.  We laugh all the way to bed.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T