[blindkid] Spanish Braille symbols on Braille Note

Carol Castellano blindchildren at verizon.net
Tue Nov 4 19:03:00 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

Serena's special ed teacher purchased the Spanish module for the
Braille Note for her to use.  She later used the French module as
well and maybe the Italian, too.  Serena's email address is
serenacucco at verizon.net, if you would like to contact her.  You can
also reach her at our home telephone number.

Carol