[blindkid] FW: [Pobc-presidents] More on Tactile Maps

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 20 15:54:11 UTC 2008

Hello List:

     I have three more resources for you.

1. VIEW International Foundation will consult and produce tactile materials.
See:
http://www.viewinternational.org
We also have a large collection of 11,280 premade diagrams.

2. Touch Graphics in New York has a fine atlas product known as the Talking
Tactile Atlas. You use it with the Talking Tactile Tablet (TTT) a device
that connects to a computer. For more information, see:
http://www.touchgraphics.com
There are more products that work with the TTT and content can be authored
for it.

3. Tactile View is an organization based in The Netherlands. The site has
software for producing items in their catalog so they can be embossed or
produced on Capsule paper. See:
http://www.tactileview.com

If there are any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation
230 Peach Tree Drive