[blindkid] kids away from home

Cindy Conley cconley at fuse.net
Sat Nov 22 02:30:40 UTC 2008

We are very active in our church, but I am sad to say that the youth
group retreats were where Kyle was treated with the least respect. We
thought that church activities would be the 'safest' place for him to
practice his independence, and it may be in most places, but it
definitely was not in our church. Perhaps it was just our youth
leaders???
Cindy Conley
cconley at fuse.net

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will
annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright