[blindkid] Understanding when they are *not* the ones being spoken to!

Carol Castellano blindchildren at verizon.net
Sat Nov 22 16:07:05 UTC 2008

Hi Rene,

Well, we're all celebrating with you that Clare is
talking.  Now...how to get her to get this all straight.

Maybe you could try some specific practice?  Make it
game-like.  Okay, Clare, let's see if you can tell who Mommy is
talking to.  Now, remember, when Mommy says Clare, that means I'm
talking to you, Clare.  When Mommy says Nora...

Might that kind of thing help?
Carol