[blindkid] Mommy, my baby is blind

Kim Cunningham kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Thu Nov 27 12:22:49 UTC 2008

I purchased a doll for my daughter many years ago that came with a guide dog and cane. I did a search to see if they still sold them.  Check them out on this link:
http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Inclusion%20Doll%20Equipment%20-%20Cane%20%26%20Seeing%20Eye%20Dog:2003058079;_ylc=X3oDMTB0b3VnYm1hBF9TAzk2NjMyOTA3BHNlYwNmZWVkBHNsawNiZ3Qy
This would make a great christmas gift for our little ones!
Kim Cunningham