[blindkid] congenital glaucoma help

Christi-An Miceli christi_an at msn.com
Wed Apr 1 15:00:46 UTC 2009

My father had his eyes removed when he was 21 because of sevre pain.  My mother also had one eye removed in her 50's because of pain.  Both of my parents have had glaucoma since birth with many surgeries.  I would not want my child to suffer with the pain that I have heard glaucoma causes.  My fathers pain was so bad that he would cause pain in other parts of his body to help forget about the eye pain.

Christi-An

As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15