[blindkid] Arianna's new battle

janice jordan jjordan_pa at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 05:01:55 UTC 2009

Rene:  My heart aches for you and your precious little girl. When I was faced with Ari's bone marrow transplant, the docs all told me not to proceed as it would mean sure death for her. Nevermind that her prognosis was 8months to a year. I went against all odds and moved forward with the transplant and totally gave it all up to God (admit I was reluctant at first). It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I realized that God knew better than anyone how deep my love was for my daughter and he would know the pain I was enduring better than anyone too. Many tears and torment later I finally gave it all to Him and truly desired His will regardless of where it lead us--I would accept anything if it was His will--life, health, sickness and the hardest of all, death. I feel blessed each and every day that I have been given the gift of Ari. The pain of losing her is still very real and I have shed enough tears these past two days to fill a lake but am
 still desiring His will in her life. God knows your love for your precious baby and he feels and shares your pain. I wish for the very best for you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers, too. Janice