[blindkid] messages

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 16:16:57 UTC 2009

I'm using Yahoo, and many of my messages are going into the spam box, not just those from blindkid.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb