[blindkid] vison mins and AT device

Tina Egle tegle at oakton.edu
Fri Apr 17 02:29:14 UTC 2009

Hi Carrie,

Thank you for your concern.  TVI at Justin's school is too lazy so when
she did come she does 10-15 mins of alphabet braille in mango series when
Justin alresdy was reading up to grade 2 braille with pattern series.Some
contractions he got it and some double contractions and the endings ,
combinations are still hard for him. I got the pattern series from another
blind child's homework from a very dedicated TVI and I have been
practicing on Justin's skills > Dear Tina,