[blindkid] Middle School Student Doing Paper on Blind People's Dreams

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Apr 23 19:36:45 UTC 2009

From: Sesich Deborah <sesich_deborah at cupertino.k12.ca.us>
To: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
CC: Sesich Deborah <sesich_deborah at cupertino.k12.ca.us>

There is a middle school student in California who is doing a paper
on what blind person's dreams are like.  His teacher contacted me and
asked if I could find somebody to answer his questions.  He is
looking for someone who is totally blind, and has always been so.  If
you are interested in helping, please contact his teacher at:

"Sesich Deborah" <sesich_deborah at cupertino.k12.ca.us>

Dave,

Xavier's research essay is about people who are born fully blind (have never

had eyesight).  He is interested in this subject because he wants to know

more about what a blind person's image is of the outside world.  As well as,

he would like to know more about what other people go through who have eye

problems because he has an eye condition called nystagmus.

Here are the interview questions Xavier would like answered for his research

essay.

What do you dream about?

What are your dream images like?

Do your dreams have details and if so what are they like?

What is your image of a person like?  Is there details?

Do you dream in color?  If so, what colors or is it shades of black, white,

grey?

If there is any other information you would like to share with Xavier that

might help him to develop a strong essay, please feel free to include.

Thank you so very much,

Deborah Sesich

RSP Miller Middle School

David Andrews and white cane Harry.