[blindkid] about clearbrook

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Thu Apr 30 14:43:21 UTC 2009

Hi Tina,

Sorry for the delay in responding to this message.  It sounds as if
the person from Clearbrook is a very valuable part of the team.  Is
she able to help you form goals and objectives for Justin's IEP?  I
think I remember from Chicago that school goals were a problem, as in
they did not have any expectations for Justin.

Do you feel that Justin has had a fair, accurate evaluation?  That is
the right place to start when trying to determine what the school
should be working on.

Carol