[blindkid] Natural Reader 9.0 and shoe tying

Valerie Perry vpbraille at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 04:48:01 UTC 2009

Hi

I wanted to respond to the Sept. post but I'm not sure how to do that as I'm
sure this will be posted in the Dec section. I think I need a little
clarification on how to respond to a post vs. making an original post
please.

Regarding the subject of tying shoes, this is one that had my daughter and I
both in tears. I refer to the Grandfather reference . try having someone
help, sometimes a fresh perspective helps. I personal was at my wits end
(literally) when I remembered it was my sister who taught me how not my
mother. So I asked my niece to try and BINGO! Not the method I was teaching
her, apparently there is more than one way to tie a shoe (grin)

Valerie