[blindkid] certification to teach braille

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:18:01 UTC 2009

Kutztown isn't the only college that has an undergraduate degree to become a
TVI.
There are five or six other colleges that have programs. If you live in
Saint Petersburg Florida. Florida State University as an articulation
agreement with Saint Petersburg College.  Also you can go to
http://www.aerbvi.org to find the other undergraduate programs in becoming a
TVI. Also, keep in mind your going to be able to easily get  certified in a
different state to where you got your Bachelors  or Masters Degree.
Jessica