[blindkid] Braille Book Bag

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Fri Dec 11 23:26:53 UTC 2009

Hi All,
     I just got the greatest gift in the mail from the National Braille
Press.  It was a Braille Book Bag.  It contained may items of value to
families who are new to the experience of raising a child with a vision
impairment.   They got a grant to distribute these bags directly to
parents.  The contact information is as follows:
Antonio Guimaraes Readbooks Coordinator
National Braille Press, Inc.
88 St. Stephen Street
Boston, MA 02115-4302
888-965-8965 ext. 440
FAX 617-437-456 (I don't think this is right, as there are not enough
numbers, but this was the way it came in the information I received.)
aguimaraes at nbph.org
www.braille.com

  I hope that you folks either got a bag or will send for one.  It is great!

Blessings,
Sue H.