[blindkid] nonvisual teaching techniques

H. Field missheather at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 03:02:56 UTC 2009

The achives of The Blind Educators list has a lot of e-mails detailing
various nonvisual techniques blind teachers use.

You can also join the blind teachers group on yahoo groups and look at
that archive as well.

Most of the time blind students ask the same basic questions: how to
manage behaviour, call students by their names, discipline, mark
written work, manage assignments, assuage the fears of parents and
colleagues etc. Most this is discussed at  length in the archives of
both e-mail lists.

Regards,

Heather