[blindkid] RFB&D fundraising

Mark Feliz felizfamily5 at msn.com
Sun Feb 15 15:48:06 UTC 2009

All the more importance for the National Federation of the Blind--you just
never know where such attitudes continue to linger!

Mark F.

Mark Feliz

HAPPY DOTS BRAILLE SERVICES

First Vice-PRESIDENT, NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF ARIZONA
EAST VALLEY CHAPTER

1038 WEST HILLVIEW STREET
MESA, ARIZONA  85201

VOICE: 480-890-8943