[blindkid] Calendar Box System

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 19 00:14:36 UTC 2009

Hi, does your son have any other disabilities? If not a comb bound laminated
book with Velcro words works well. You can move things from time to time by
switching pages making transitions smooth. Does he have problems with
transitions? Bran

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more