[blindkid] new member

Andy & Sally Thomas andysally at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 11:36:51 UTC 2009

Welcome Marie.  You've come to a great place for information and opinions.
I frequently just ask a question about issues I'm facing and find that many
people here have faced the same problem and have good advice about how to
proceed.  Please feel free to ask questions and share successes.

Sally Thomas