[blindkid] Registration Confusion Already

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:52:44 UTC 2009

***********Take Note Carefully****************

Hello,

Well, remember I am a first timer, sheepish smile. Already I have gotten
some pre-registrations. And there is some confusion with the children's
programs.

The science and art choices on Friday: THEY CAN GO TO BOTH. If you pick one
there will be nothing for them to go to the other 90 minutes. These are two
90 minute back to back, rotating by age. Younger kids go to Science first,
Older ones art. And then vice versa ******Another fly in the
ointment****TEENS can skip this all together and go only to TEEN Track
stuff.

TEEN TRACK workshops ARE ONLY ON FRIDAY. There is nothing scheduled during
the day for TEEN TRACK/YOUTH TRACK on Saturday. That night they will be able
to attend the NABS meeting.  They can sign-up for Music or MOVE it MOVE it
on Saturday if you or they wish.

The Saturday workshops are the same as Friday: two 90 minute back to back.
They can go to BOTH, if you only pick one they have nothing to do the other
90 minutes. They will rotate by age.

Younger kids go to music first, then Move it. Older kids go to Move it first
then Music.

************please print and save this for when you fill out your forms,
which I am sure most of you will do right away this weekend!***************

Carrie Gilmer, President

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind

NFB National Center: 410-659-9314

Home Phone: 763-784-8590

carrie.gilmer at gmail.com

www.nfb.org/nopbc