[blindkid] O&M Instruction for Aubrie

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:53:29 UTC 2009

We have lived in Georgia for two years. Before that, we lived in Utah where,
you are correct, the O&M instructor was able to transport children. When I
asked her about this, after moving here, she informed me that she puts the
same type of insurance on her car as does a real estate agent, thereby
permitting her to transport others as in her work. Also, because she
actually worked for the state, when possible she would use a state vehicle.
Unfortunately, we do not live near a bus stop, nor is the school near one.

thank you everyone for your sugggestions. I will be sharing some of the
information received at the meeting.

bonnie