[blindkid] Computer games for your child

ERobin8725 at aol.com ERobin8725 at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 14:07:37 UTC 2009

Computer literacy is very important in the world today.  7-128's Pizza  Games
are a good first step in computer literacy.  These games are  self-voiced and
are fun learning experiences for young children.  The games  can be
downloaded from our website or ordered on CD.

The BabyBear Pizza Game Box contains three games.

Here Comes the Duck is a simple cause and effect game.  The child hits  any
computer key and an animal appears, the name is said, the animal makes  its
sound and the name is said again.  When, at random, the duck  appears, all the
animals run away and the game starts again. This is  playable by children age 2
up.

The Letters Game is a game that helps a child both learn their letters and
the sounds they make, but also the location of the letter on a computer
keyboard.  A letter key is pressed, the letter is said, a picture  appears with an
object that starts with that letter and the name of the object  is said.  The
sound the object makes is played. Then the child is told  to press any letter
key.

The Numbers Game is basically the same thing with the numbers 0 through  9.
It introduces the concept of zero, counts out the number of objects of  the
number and has the same number of sounds.

The Pizza Game Boxes and other accessible games can be found at our  website,
_www.7128.com_ (http://www.7128.com)

We seek your input as we work to improve our accessible games.  Our  goal is
to make games that can be played and enjoyed, and be accessible to every
child.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software
_www.7128.com_ (http://www.7128.com)