[blindkid] People Braille

Gibbs, Emily egibbs at brazosportisd.net
Mon Jan 12 19:08:46 UTC 2009

I've done this before too, except the version that I did was with an
elementary kid I had who was very hard to motivate.   I called it
Dancing Braille and I would put some music on and we would dance the
letters.   The 'dance' of course was just hopping from dot to dot but I
think that even teenagers would be more willing to dance than hop.

,Emily ,Gibbs
Emily L Gibbs M.Ed. NCLB
Teacher of Blind Students
586.489.6017