[blindkid] Passing on a Middle Schooler's Convention Inquiry

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 22:54:19 UTC 2009

Hi All,
My sixth grader Vejas was wondering it there were going to be any
activities/workshops specifically targeted at Middle Schooler's at the
National Convention.
I know that quite a few Middle Schooler's tend to attend & based on post
Buddy camp conversations & conversations with parents at the last Braille
Challenge, now that the convention & Challenge wont be overlapping this
year, I suspect even more may attend this year.
The Middle Schooler's are a little to old for the kids activities, but not
quite ready to mingle in the High School crowd.
They also have their own set of issues they have to deal with.
It sure would be nice to have at least a few things that focused on them
specifically.
Respectfully,
Eric V
PS: I'm just the messenger :-)