[blindkid] Playground strategies for low-vision 5 yr. old

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 25 22:34:36 UTC 2009

Hello Carrie and listers,

    Is that the Handbook for Itinerant Teachers of Blind Children by Doris
Willoughby and Sharon Duffy?That thing is a literal "Bible" on how to ensure
blind children have a quality educational experience. It's very
comprehensive and covers many different classes and subjects. We own a copy
on audio cassette. It's excellent. Don't let that one go extinct.

Peter Donahue