[blindkid] ADD

Stacy Lemmon slemmonrn at spotlight-music.com
Thu Jan 29 14:41:24 UTC 2009

I know sometimes kids need some sort of sensory input to keep them on task or even movement breaks...this can even be written in to the IEP. Especially during testing so that it may help decrease her anxiety and increase her attention to task. For instance a bumpy disc she can sit on. That way she doesn't even need to get out of her seat to wiggle around a bit. Something tactually she can squeeze. We use little animals you can even find at the Dollar Store...they are filled with some sort of gel or water.

Stacy