[blindkid] convention expenses reimbursement

Dr. S. Merchant smerchant at vetmed.lsu.edu
Wed Jul 15 16:03:58 UTC 2009

If any of you participated in workshops or other events connected with our
NOPBC agenda and you purchased materials for those workshops or events, if
you could send me the receipts with an explanation of what the purchase was
for, I can get you reimbursement for those expenses.  I need these as soon
as possible (within the next week).  They can be sent by email,

faxed to and with attention to Dr Merchant 225-578-9559

or mailed to
Sandy Taboada
6960 S. Fieldgate Ct.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808