[blindkid] Last chance to get easy blocks with noise

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 20 20:13:53 UTC 2009

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that Discovery Toys is changing easy blocks to not have the rattling inside of them. So if you want the blocks Heather bragged about with the rattling feature let me know. Discovery Toys said they will finish shipping the current blocks but there next shipment will no longer have the rattling feature. To order visit my website at www.playtoachieve.com, or give me a call. Don't reply to this post as for some reason we can't figure out I can post but I don't get the messages. Bran

"For a small child there is no division between playing and learning; between the things he or she does "just for fun" and things that are "educational." The child learns while living and any part of living that is enjoyable is also play." Penelope Leach

 Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more