[blindkid] Tack-Tiles

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 22:41:02 UTC 2009

When Winona was little we found they were a great attractor of other kids. My older son played baseball, so we'd take a blanket and work with the tiles. The other kids would join us every time. They all loved learning the Braille and making words for each other.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Only THREE weeks to go!
Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring us in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc