[blindkid] Missed Flight

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jun 13 21:14:51 UTC 2009

I never get pre-board passes but ask the passengers around me to alert
me when boarding for my flight begins.

That said, I have only had the problem of a missed flight due to airline
negligence once and that was over thirty-five years ago when I had a
paid-for seat on a flight and airline personnel kept me from boarding
until standby passengers were on and by the time that was over, the
doors had closed and the flight was leaving. I got the reprobate who
kept me from boarding fired.

Mike