[blindkid] braille book flea market

Dr. S. Merchant smerchant at vetmed.lsu.edu
Sun Jun 14 18:44:56 UTC 2009

Hi Tina,

The books that Joy is talking about will go to the Braille Book "flea
market" at the convention in Detroit.  At the flea market, people select
books for their children and have them shipped free by a grant from UPS.
Any left over books you could claim for your state meeting if Peggy Chong
who is in charge of this is OK with it.  It is primarily for individuals
first, but if other POBCs could use what is left, it sounds like a good
idea.

Sandy Taboada