[blindkid] Amazon Kindle and Bookshare question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jun 15 22:56:12 UTC 2009

Well actually when you download from bookshare you can download
DAISY, or BRF (braille ready file.)  At least that is the way it used
to be.  Then when you unpacked the files, you could also save a html
version.  A brf file, is technically a text file, containing only
ascii text, but if you were uninitiated, or had the wrong software,
or didn't back translate, it would mostly look like gibberish.

Dave