[blindkid] Discovery Toys at convention

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 21 19:18:43 UTC 2009

Hello to all who are attending National Convention. I'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to pre order. When I place my order for convention I always have to guess what people may want, and this seems to vary from year to year. If you know of something you want to be able to pick up from me send me an email to toys at playtoachieve.com with your name, what you would like, and if possible a way to contact you at convention.

When you look for me in the exhibit hall I'll be at the Human Services table with all the toys, books, music, and games.

Last if you are going to convention and have ever thought of starting your own Discovery Toys business it is a great time to try it out as you will be able to meet me in person, and see many more of the toys than you would otherwise get to see. I also let new people work at my table if the wish during convention for a little experience before there are states between us.

I look forward to seeing all of you there!

Bran

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more