[blindkid] Fwd: anyone homeschooling a blind 4th grader?

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 00:19:14 UTC 2009

Carol, I sent this over to the blindhomeschooler list, too.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Only ONE week to go!
Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring us in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc