[blindkid] Mad Scientist ?

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Thu Jun 25 17:04:47 UTC 2009

Hi Rosina,

So sorry you did not see this workshop.  Let's hope your son will be
able to get in.  The original agenda first went out to the blindkid
list quite a while ago--back in March or April, I think.  Then it was
in the Braille Monitor and posted online.  On the original
registration form this session was listed towards the top as
"Science."  The workshop was also listed when the revised agenda and
registration form was posted, but perhaps you did not look at it if
you were already registered.

Again, let's hope your son can get in.

Best wishes,
Carol