[blindkid] Please Join Us for an Evening of Presentations and Possibilities featuring information on NFB-NEWSLINE Online!

West, Renee RWest at nfb.org
Sat Jun 27 18:09:31 UTC 2009

The Sponsored Technology department of the
National Federation of the Blind kindly requests
your presence at a gathering for POBC members and
their children on Friday, July 3 from 6:30pm to
8:00pm in room 6401.  During this time we will be
providing an opportunity for hands-on experience
with NFB-NEWSLINE® Online’s new initiatives, Web
News on Demand, NFB-NEWSLINE® In Your Pocket,
Podable News, and KeyStream.  We will also
address how these new initiatives can help your
child in his or her schoolwork and provide the
foundation for a successful adult life.  Please
feel free to drop in at any time from 6:30pm to
8pm as suits your family’s needs.  This session
is best suited for ages 10 and up.  .

Please let me know if you will be able to attend
this event.  We look forward to your presence!

Renee West
Marketing and Outreach Manager,
NFB-NEWSLINE®
<mailto:rwest at nfb.org>rwest at nfb.org