[blindkid] I've run out of ideas

J DREICER j_griego1321 at msn.com
Sat Jun 27 18:43:09 UTC 2009

Barbara,

your son is generating excitement/reaction/noise with his actions. For him, this is great fun! I think if you can come up with a plan that includes everyone agreeing to create less "excitement" he will find it less enjoyable and hopefully he will stop. This will be tough for the adults and it will probably take a bit of time but it may be worth a try. I'd suggest a combination of having the adult act calmly when it happens, firmly tell him "no" or "peeing on me is not allowed" and immediately sit him down, putting him in time-out for 5 min or whatever amt of time is reasonable for his age.
Janet