[blindkid] can I get the other side?

Leah leah at somazen.com
Mon Mar 2 20:29:35 UTC 2009

> <<<Leah, what's your blog address?>>>

Marie, it's
www.unexpectedgiftsblog.blogspot.com

Thanks for including your blog - I went to it!

I would apologize for mine being sort of dark in tone right now, but I
promised myself not to be apologetic on the blog (smile).

I have a lot of positive, not dark things coming up to write about
from our past four years, including but not limited to the NFB, and
the time I saw some blind guy in a hotel typing on the funniest,
coolest looking computer thing I ever saw and I committed a minor
social faux pas, and the next evening that same gentleman delivered
one of the best speeches I have ever heard. It was Fred Schroeder. My
introduction to the NFB was great and also included lots of fish and
chips and seeing a blind person locate an escaped child running free
in the hotel at the speed of light and retrieving said child and
calmly disciplining him. So, that's a spoiler for upcoming posts!

Leah